Where the BGs (Bloggees) rock!
Join us for discussions on crafting fiction, the writing biz, and the Christian journey.
Plus a story now and then to keep it all interesting.
1. "These curlers are so tight we can't close our eyes!"2a. Another unsuccessful audition for the bad guy in Crimson Dawn.b. 2nd place in the Unabomber lookalike contest.
Photo 1: (Kid in Black),"Just remember, I'll always be cuter than you. Always!"Photo 2: "If you ever post this picture of me, I'll kill you off in my next novel. And don't think I won't do it."
1) It was wrapping those curls too tight that led to Ms. Collins wanting to kill off people in her novels.2) Ms. Collins in her best autograph party attire.
Photo 1: I was reading this movie mag. while I was under the dryer at the hair salon, and Gwyneth Paltrow said, "Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or (expletive) red lipstick." For me, it's foam curlers. They ALWAYS do the trick."Photo 2: I KNOW redheads don't wear red, but it was so dadgum cold out there, it was either yank Mark's ski mask off of him or freeze to death.
1: Can't wait for tonight! My first kiss, perhaps?2. Going to kill that gorilla with my crutch!
1. Our mom, Ruth, actually learned torture while in China.2. Blind date for Gorilla Guy.
2. Next time it won't just be your ankle.
#1 Which twin has the Toni?#2 "And at last, Inspector, you find yourself in the clutches of...THE INVISIBLE MAN!!"
#1 Steel Magnolias: the baby years#2 "Think I can make it through airport security dressed like this?"
#1 "Dahling, don't you think you need to add a few more curlers to that unsightly piece by your ear?""Just keep smiling, you nitwit. It may be your last!"#2 "Did you really think you could hide from me? Now you'll never guess what's in this hand..."
#1: As soon as she gets done taking pictures, I'm gonna rip these curlers out of my hair, sneak out the bedroom window, and check out that rave going on in the abandoned warehouse by the waterfront. You in?@2: You sure nobody can recognize me? If anybody catches me taking that big teddy bear I don't want them to know its me. I've got a blog to maintain, after all. Can't do that from prison.
1) Our first perm!2) All of you, down on the floor now, or I blow us all to smitherines!
1. There's no copying a true original.2. Getting ready to read Coral Moon!
#2 eyebrow and lip waxing gone bad.
1. "I want to be a master of diguise. I want to be a master of diguise!"2. "Turtle. Turtle."
1. "Are you sure this is the way to get on American Idol?"2. Ready to start defrosting the freezer
You younguns. You didn't get a perm with pink foam rollers. You got a perm with tiny little plastic curlers of all colors. Heehee. The pink foam curlers, you have to SLEEP in them (ouch!) for the best curl.
You're right, Kristy. I had a mental lapse because I certainly am not too young to remember the plastic curlers! Thus, the mental lapse, I guess, huh?These little babies will produce gorgeous ringlets with naturally curly hair, though. :)
Post a Comment