Monday, July 16, 2007

Blame It On Family


Happy Monday. Hope this thing posts. I'm on Mama Ruth's computer and Internet, which is terribly gummed up this morning.

Sorry I've been so absent lately. This is the time of year when various trips and reunions are back to back. I am still in Kentucky with the family. We (daughter Amberly) and I leave later today. We will arrive back in California late tonight. When we arrive, I'll be headed for bed, not for Blogger to do a post. :)

I have held back on my bit of news with Zondervan because there's a photo on my California calendar I want to use. I will post it Wednesday. Holding back on this news for so long makes it sound like it's some sort of earth-shaking announcement. It's not.

But it is kinda cool.

2 comments:

Jannie Ernst said...

Can't wait for the non-earth-shaking news! See ya Wednesday!

C.J. Darlington said...

Yep. I'll be waiting too!