Yes, I've been quiet on the ol' blog lately. One, I've been very busy. Not that this is going to stop anytime soon. Next deadline is next month. Two, I'm empathizing with my writing bros and sisters who are on strike.
Well, you have to admit the second one sounds good anyway.
Have you see the video on how different our world would be without screen writers? Watch it first, then read on.
Methinks we can surely come up with a few sorely changed lines on our own. In fact, lines that could send the whole movie on a new tangent. Here's a few from me:
1. End of Casablanca: "We'll always have Paris. In fact, here are the tickets. Alls we gotta do is bump this guy off."
2. Woman in When Harry Met Sally's infamous restaurant scene: "Don't give me what she ordered. I think she's choking on it."
3. Ahnold in The Terminator: "I'm outta here--for good."
4. Darth Vader in the aha moment: "R2D2's your father."
5. Apollo 13: "Houston, you've done an impeccable job."