Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BHCC Members, Unite!


Finally, after many false starts, the Big Honkin' Chickens Club page on my new web site is up. For a little fun, visit the page. You can view all the BHCC products for sale. A magnet, keychain, tote bag, mouse pads, and a T-shirt--all with the google-headed BHCC chicken logo. Want one of them for free? Read the scoop on how to earn one. There's also a hyperlinked BHCC logo for you to use on your own sites. The guestbook is up and running. BHCC members, please do sign it. Those who aren't members--you can sign too. Tell those scaredy folks to find some courage. I've even made it easier for BHCC folks to choose one of my suspense novels to read. I've rated each book with one to three logos, three being the most scary. Those of you who've read the books, see if you agree with my ratings. Remember, the books are rated against each other, not against what any other author may write. Which means even those with only one logo may be too intense for the most chicken BHCC member. (Although you might want to check with Ane Mulligan, Deb Raney, and Robin Lee Hatcher, all of whom have read one of my novels and survived. Deb even read a three-logo book.)

BHCC members, tell your friends. It'll earn you some fun stuff. And bear your logo with pride!

6 comments:

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

LOL...that is too funny! You're such a hoot!

Let's see how many 'fess up! :-)

Anonymous said...

I left a comment, but I accidentally hit the "private" button, so it looks likes I'm too chicken to even leave my name. lol!

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

Oh, I'll fess up. Proud of it too. I wear my BHCC badge with honor. :)

And poor Kim. :) You could always post it again and NOT check that box.

Eileen said...

Wonderful way to TEMPT those folks to the skeery side.

Gina Conroy said...

I'm not a member of BHCC, but I love the idea of the logo ratings! It just might push someone over to our side!

Domino said...

The logo ratings are such a great way to get people to wade into the water slowly. Now I know which of your earlier suspense novels to try first. The Kanner Lake books were my first Seatbelt Suspense novels. I'll read the three logo books with my seatbelt tightened a notch.