Monday, June 02, 2008

Take a Sneak Pique



The latest issue of my newsletter, Sneak Pique, has just gone up on my website. Sneak Pique is sent via email every other month to subscribing readers and booksellers. As it goes out, it's also posted on my site.
You can zip through Sneak Pique quickly to keep informed about what's new in Christian fiction. It's broken into four sections: (1) a few points of my latest news, (2) a monthly contest in which you have the chance to earn a free novel of mine, (3) Answer to a reader question about another Christian novelist [I hunt down the author for his/her answer--this month it's suspense novelist John Olson], and (4) a list of new Christian novels released in the past two months, broken into categories. Each book has a link to the author's website for more information.

Check out the latest issue here. Go here to subscribe to future issues.

No comments: