Monday, October 06, 2008

Back in California


Got back last evening to California after ten days in Idaho. I think I'm parked here now--at least for a few weeks.

Yesterday's birthday was fun. Thanks to so many of you who sent birthday greetings--some on this blog's comments and many, many more through private emails.

Have to say, the best birthday greeting came on the card from my terrific husband. On the front:

For My Wonderful Wife

We've been together a while, but I STILL remember that magical moment I looked at you and thought, "WOW! What an irresistible babe!"

Inside the card:

I think it was this morning.

How can ya not love a guy like that?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool dude. He's a keeper, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh, that is too sweet.

What a blessing.

Pam Halter said...

I love that! Romance is not dead!!

Cindy Swanson said...

I hope your birthday was awesome, Brandilyn! We're practically the same age...I'll be turning 52 in December (wow, I had a hard time even typing that!!!)

About "Dark Pursuit"...I really can't tell you how incredible I thought it was! Wow...you really do know how to build suspense. I had to tie my hands down to keep from turning to the end to see how it all turned out!

I'm going to blog about it, and will put a review on Amazon.com probably tomorrow. I hope to interview you at some point as well.

Karen Eve said...

I guess you'll have to keep him. Happy Birthday.