Thursday, October 16, 2008

Caught Ya Bloggin'!


Hmm. Seems Jasmine of the San Francisco Flower and Garden Show blog has been hearing stories about my escapades with wildlife in Idaho:

I suspect that if the deer in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho could read, they’d have a much healthier respect for Brandilyn Collins’s plants...

Read more of the two short October 13 posts here.
-------------

Recently Richard Mabry--Doc, as I like to call him--did an interview with me. I never quite know what Doc's going to ask. This time he managed to cover a broken ankle, writing with my daughter, and an insider's look at my next book, among other subjects:

Doc: Brandilyn, you’re just back from the American Christian Fiction Writers meeting, and it seemed as though every place I looked, there you were. I know that ACFW is very dear to you. What were some of the high points of the meeting for you?

BC: Although I’m “out front” a lot since I serve as emcee, each year the highlights of the conference for me take place out of the limelight and in a very quiet venue ...

Read the rest of the interview on Random Jottings.

1 comment:

Richard Mabry said...

Brandilyn,
Thanks for doing the interview. I always find out something new about you each time we do that.
Blessings,
Richard (AKA, "Doc")