Thursday, November 13, 2008

Zondervan Acquires BibleGateway


Ever used the online source BibleGateway? You can look up any verse, using a few search words, in more than 50 languages and in 81 just different versions. Zondervan has now acquired this online tool.

Publishers Weekly reports:

"In the coming months, Zondervan intends to build out the current features of the site and add a selection of reference materials and other Bible study resources based on its proprietary content and author resources."

4 comments:

Kim Vogel Sawyer said...

This sounds fabulous! I use Biblegateway frequently to access various versions in my personal study. I like th idea of adding reference materials, too--they've just simplified my life. *sigh* How I love simplicity.....

Leslie said...

I love Biblegateway!

It'll be great to have even more resources there.

Unknown said...

I look forward to the expanding features. I've used BibleGateway for a couple of years now.

Anita Mae Draper said...

Thanks for the info on BibleGateway. I use it weekly as a ref when I post the Sunday sermon to my newsonthepews blog. I used to try to keep track of all the scriptures on a separate google page but then I found it so much easier to link to the site and then readers can bookmark it and search to their heart's content.