Monday, March 16, 2009

Photo Friday Winner


Lots of fun captions over the weekend for Photo Friday. Only a few caption-writers voted, but those who did voted for Tim Frankovich's caption:

As she belted out the final line, Amy knew she had totally nailed the audition to play Pippi Longstocking.

By the way, Tim is an insightful reviewer of Christian novels. His site is here. Take a look around. You'll find novels in all genres you may want to try. (His review of Dark Pursuit is here.)

Tim, send me your street address and which novel of mine you'd like. I know you receive many free as a reviewer. Perhaps you'd like one to give to a friend.

To all my blog readers: do you have a crazy picture we can use in a future Photo Friday? Send it to me at brandilyn (at) brandilyncollins (dot) com. If I use your photo, you, too, will receive a free novel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE!!! I was a lurker on that...love reading the entries. Awesome!