Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Forensics and Faith Has a New Look!
Like the new duds?
Kelli Standish and her crew at PulsePoint Design have done a fantastic job. Dare you to find another blogger site with this many bells and whistles. Some of these graphics require a little techie knowledge to understand just how great they are. Note:
1. The navigation bar, complete with drop down menu items that links back to my web site. Drop down menus are common on Web sites. Not, so I hear, on blogger.
2. A custom Twitter feed with cool forensics touches.
3. Facebook badge that links directly to my fan club. (If you haven't joined--you now have no excuse.)
4. A flash animated widget of my new and upcoming books. Hyperlinked to the books' pages on my Web site.
5. A custom YouTube widget that plays the trailer for Always Watching right on the blog.
6. A "Browse Inside" widget from Zondervan that allows you to read a sample of Always Watching.
7. "Big Honkin Chicken's Club" badge that links directly to the BHCC page. (Too chicken to read my novels? Visit the page.)
8. Custom drop-down boxes for popular posts, subscription, and craft and industry posts. Click on a newspaper scrap and a full list will appear below it. (Notice the text on the newspaper? It's from Exposure.)
9. Social media sharing buttons for everybody.
10. Some very cool Previous Post, Home, and Next Post “ransom note” style images.
11. My signature at the end of posts.
I love the header with the fingerprint on my photo.
We also now have a follow button for your convenience. Before, with old blogger, you had to manually type in F&F to follow. Now just click the button.
Kelli's crew at PulsePoint Design rocks! Thanks for Forensics and Faith's new super coolness.