Recent happenings with my books:
1. My backlist is finally getting Kindle-ized. So far these include Dark Pursuit, Exposure, the first three of the four Kanner Lake novels (Violet Dawn, Coral Moon, Crimson Eve), and all four Hidden Faces titles (Brink of Death, Stain of Guilt, Dead of Night, Web of Lies). The only suspense novels remaining to go to Kindle are the two Chelsea Adams books, Eyes of Elisha and Dread Champion, and Amber Morn, fourth in the Kanner Lake series. (Don't know why that one's lagging.) Here is my page on amazon, from where you can explore the various titles. Kindle editions are $9.99 and less--not much less than the great deals amazon gives on my paperbacks. But you get the book in about 30 seconds.
2. Amberly and I have done a couple radio interviews about Always Watching and will do a third--live--on Friday. The first two, Words of Faith and Author's Corner, aren't online yet. I'll alert you when they are. Friday's live interview is with WPOS-FM, a Christian station in Holland, OH, for a special Friday Reading Adventure on their show “LightLine.”
3. The "Live Like a Rock Star" sweepstakes for Always Watching continues for a few more weeks. It's open to teens age 13-18. Grand prize is an $850 night on the town for the winner and five friends, including dinner and limo. Teens can enter the sweepstakes here. (View the trailer for Always Watching on this blog's sidebar.)
4. Amberly and I will be signing copies of Always Watching on the ICRS floor on Monday, July 13 at 9:30 a.m. Current plans are for me to sign copies of Exposure at the same time.
5. Some recent reviews for Exposure:
“Brandilyn Collins, the queen of Seatbelt Suspense®, certainly lives up to her well-deserved reputation. Exposure has more twists and turns than a Coney Island roller coaster … Intertwining storylines collide in this action-packed drama of suspense and intrigue. Highly recommended.” -- CBA Retailers + Resources
"Captivating ... the alternating plot lines and compelling characters in Exposure will capture the reader's attention, but the twist of events at the end is most rewarding."
-- Christian Retailing
“… a hefty dose of action and suspense with a superb conclusion.”
-- RT Bookreviews
“Mesmerizing mystery …a fast-paced, twisting tale of desperate choices.”
“[Collins is] a master of her craft … intensity, tension, high-caliber suspense, and engaging mystery.”
-- The Christian Manifesto
6. I am desperately trying to finish the draft for my current manuscript by the end of this month, as I have little time to write in July due to my travel schedule. This book, featuring skip tracer Joanne Weeks, is a stand-alone and will be released next summer. We're still noodling on the title.
7. After this book is finished I will immediately turn to writing book #3 in the Rayne Tour series, with Amberly editing. This book, also untitled at the moment, will release next spring.
8. My next release is Last Breath, book #2 in the Rayne Tour series (written with daughter Amberly). It starts shipping in early September, hitting all shelves by beginning of October.
9. To keep up on my news, plus read about new releases in all genres of Christian fiction, please sign up to receive my newsletter, Sneak Pique. (Sign-up is in right sidebar.) Sneak Pique is e-mailed every other month. Issues always include chances to win copies of my books. Readers can also e-mail questions about Christian novelists, and I'll try to find the answers.
You have a piece of news you want to tell us about? (Yes, that includes you, Facebook and Twitter pals.) Put it in the comments.