Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Announcement of Four-Author Book Tour I'm Joining


This summer, beginning at the ICRS convention, B&H is sending four suspense authors on its "Thrillerfest" tour. I'm joining Robin Caroll, Jim Rubart, and Tosca Lee. We'll start in St. Louis, where ICRS is, and go up to Philadelphia, ending in New York at the Thrillerfest convention. I don't yet know specific stores and venues we'll be in.

Since I have just signed with B&H, I don't have a published book with them yet. However, in their foreward-thinking marketing, they're sending me on the tour anyway--with my latest release, Deceit, published by Zondervan. Zondervan has done its part by pushing up the printing of Deceit a few weeks so it will be out just in time for the tour. Stores will also have numerous books in my backlist. By then Final Touch, third and last in the Rayne Tour series, will also be released (comes out next month).

I look forward to touring with these authors and to meeting some of my readers on the road. I'll be posting more details as they are available.

Read press release about the tour.

5 comments:

Lisa Faye Harman said...

I love the new book cover!

Deleted due to hackers... said...

Love the cover...

Chris Well said...

Wow -- Zondervan and B&H both get something out of your presence on the tour. That's brilliant!

Unknown said...

Just a rolling stone, Brandilyn. Enjoy yourself.

Edwina c said...

Congrats on the tour! Enjoy yourself!!

Blessings,
Edwina