Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What Question Would You Ask?

Yesterday when I posted about the premier issue of FamilyFiction magazine, I had no idea I'd soon be asked to participate in the magazine's "Ask the Author" feature for next month. Now I hear FamilyFiction has posted this on their Facebook page:

What question would YOU ask Brandilyn Collins? Post your question BELOW -- if we pick it, she'll answer it in the pages of FamilyFiction digital magazine!

So, F&F readers--got an insightful, thought-provoking, burning question you'd love to ask me? Post it here. (It's okay to leave it in a comment on this blog if you like, but please also post it at the above link I gave you. That's where FamilyFiction will look when it chooses its five questions.)

1 comment:

Kathy Cassel said...

I posted two.