Monday, March 29, 2010

Mount Hermon Pictures


I've been on faculty at Mount Hermon Writers Conference since last Thursday--a wonderful conference at which I teach every year. However, with all the business of conference life, plus not having Internet access except in certain locations on the conference grounds, it's made posting here a little difficult. The conference ends tomorrow.


Meanwhile here are photos of a few faculty members and attendees.


Mary DeMuth, novelist

Karen Ball, fiction editor at B&H (and now my editor)


Yours Truly with novelist Deb Raney

Jeff Gerke, editor at Marcher Lord Press,
and novelist Tracy Higly

Novelists James Scott Bell and Rick Acker
(two lawyers on one couch--yikes)


Me again, with novelist Bill Myers


From left to right:
Bill Myers, novelist Angela Hunt,
novelist Dale Cramer, and
Nick Harrison, editor at Harvest House

8 comments:

Mindy said...

For the past year, I have been looking forward to hearing you speak at the NCWA conference in Washington. My wait will soon be over. Praying for you as you prepare your heart and mind.

Kathy Cassel said...

Looks like who's who in fiction. Just need Angie and Terri.

Story and Logic Media Group said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. Makes me wish I were there with you! Maybe another year.

Marti Pieper said...

SOMEDAY I'll attend Mt. Hermon. But in the meantime, it's great to see the pictures. Enjoy!

Richard Mabry said...

Brandilyn,
It was indeed a great conference, made even better by the chance to see you. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Tina F said...

Looks like you had fun. :-)

Katie Vorreiter said...

Ah, I missed M.H. this year, so thanks for the pictures.

Speaking of Deb Raney - did Snakey make an appearance? ;)

Blessings,
Katie

Mary DeMuth said...

Thanks for posting my pic among the greats! :-) Loved talking to you. Thanks for asking about the journey of the memoir. It felt good to share the story.