Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Keep Me in Suspense


Happy Wednesday, BGs.

Today I'm informed I'm over at the Keep Me in Suspense blog. Some time ago Wanda Dyson, contributor to that blog, sent me some questions, and I sent her back some answers. No doubt said answers are stunningly entertaining. Problem is, I have absolutely no recollection of a single question that was asked, much less how I responded. So if you're looking for a hook here . . . you'll have to go fishing.

Click on over to Keep Me in Suspense with me, and we'll find out together just what the heck I said.

2 comments:

C.J. Darlington said...

Hmmm... I'm not seeing that post over there yet. Will be looking for it!

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I'm sure Wanda will make it entertaining. She taught a class I went to over the weekend at the Greater Philadelphia Christian Writers conference entitled "Keeping It Real"...on characters.

She's great people!