Monday, February 26, 2007

Da Photo Revealed



My, didn't a lot of you guess on Friday. Some of you got pretty doggone close too.

Peg Phifer's answer really made me laugh. She said the photo was of the cabinets I've kicked. :)

Real answer--Top, you were right about "poor workmanship." That's because everything was stripped down and torn apart in this photo. It's the inside of a private airplane--a Cessna Turbo 210, to be exact. The interior was completely torn apart so it could be redone--from header to floor. The photo was taken from the cargo area. That high part is the separation between the cargo area and the back row of seats. The right door should be at the top left of the photo, but it's been taken off.

Here are some photos of the finished product.


Taken from left pilot seat.















The one below is looking into the cargo area. To take the stripped photo shown Friday, the photographer stuck the camera through this door and shot from a low angle. The silver hump from Friday is now covered in the dark blue carpet (at left side of door). (The other dark lump is baggage.)



So there ya have it. We'll do this again sometime--on a Friday when we've all been working too hard and need a break from industry news. You got a crazy photo you want me to post, send it on over.

Happy Monday, all.

6 comments:

Kristy Dykes said...

Whew! I'm so glad to know what that thing was. As a writer, my curiosity was killing me!

Jannie Ernst said...

Whew! I'm so glad I finally know - was even thinking about it in church yesterday, can you believe it?

Unknown said...

I was on the right path, but could not expand my thinking enough to get it. Glad to know now, that was fun.

~michelle pendergrass said...

Well, that was neat. :)


I revealed my picture as well.

Karen said...

I was clueless.

Unknown said...

I'd have never guessed it.