Monday, November 03, 2008

Another Abingdon Success


More congratulations are in order for another BG. I recently received this email from Jennifer AlLee:
-----------------------

I just wanted to send you a quick note with a big THANK YOU! Because of your blog, I made contact with Barbara Scott at Abingdon Press. Long story short, you can add me to the list of authors who sold to Abingdon after reading about their new fiction department on your blog. My book, The Pastor's Wife, is scheduled to come out Spring 2010, and I couldn't be more thrilled :+}

Thanks so much for everything you do to encourage fellow authors in this crazy writing journey!

Be Blessed,

Jen
-----------------

Major congratulations, Jen!

3 comments:

Pam Halter said...

It's so exciting to hear success stories like this. It encourages me to keep going!

Brandilyn, I finished Dark Pursuit and loved it. It was an advanced reader copy - can I put a review on amazon or should I wait until it releases?

Stuart said...

Congratulations, Jen! How exciting.

~ Brandilyn Collins said...

Pam, you can go ahead and put up reviews wherever you'd like. The amazon page doesn't allow reviews until they're close to shipping the book, so if you don't see the review link there, just check back in a few days.

BTW, before posting a review you might want to check out the discussion questions for DP on my web site. Thanks, Pam!