Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Off to ACFW Conference


Today I'm flying to Denver for the American Christian Fiction Writers' Conference. My official duties there are as an Advisory Board member and emcee for the conference. My unofficial duty (and the best part!) is praying for people one-on-one or in small groups in the prayer room. When I'm not at the podium at general sessions times, the prayer room is most likely where you'll find me.

I have seen miracles in the prayer room every year at conference, whether it's God's healing of emotional, spiritual or physical issues. It's such a blessing to see what God does.

Blogging will be spotty this week. But I'll try to take some pictures and put them up here. (I always have the best of such intentions, then get too busy and forget. Promise to try harder this year.
--------------------

In yesterday's post I forgot to remind you to vote on your favorite Photo Friday caption. Amid all the creative captions we had only one vote. And the voter got it right. I'm adding my vote to it. The winning caption from Roger:

"No! I'm being left behind!"

Roger, please email me at brandilyn (at) brandilyncollins (dot) com with your address and choice of one of my novels.

1 comment:

Kim Vogel Sawyer said...

My healing came 5 years ago at ACFW. I still celebrate it every day.